The interview is a formal process, but you needn’t be nervous about it. We make sure that you understand what will be involved in the course, and feel confident that you will be able to be successful.
Top Tips For The Interview
Here are some ideas to help you prepare. Remember, we want to make sure the course is right for you!
- We’ll ask about your interests and how these relate to the course
- We’ll ask about what you want to do in the future
- We’ll ask about your achievements – these could be academic, or events that you have participated in
- We’ll ask what you think your skills are
- Above all, let us find out about you
Remember that like all professional interviews, some personal preparation will really help boost your confidence!
Only the applicant attends the interview, third parties are not permitted to attend.