The purpose of the Carlow Institute of Further Education and Training website is to:
- Provide information about CIFET to prospective learners
- Provide resources and information to current CIFET learners, its faculty, alumni and employees
- Disseminate information about CIFET, worldwide, to anyone with web access
- Provide external links to resources of interest to the CIFET community
It is our hope that users find this site useful and informative. However, the information on the website is provided "as is". Although attempts will be made to keep the information and links accurate and up to date, this cannot be guaranteed. CIFET and its employees, assume no responsibility for any misinformation, or losses incurred, from the use of this website, or by the information provided through its external links.
Note: The information on this website is issued on the express condition that it shall not form part of any contract between the Institute and any student. All matters covered on this site are subject to change from time to time. The Institute reserves the right and in every case at its own discretion and for any reason to alter or not offer courses or parts of courses. The content and subjects taught on courses listed on this website may be subject to change. Courses will run subject to demand.
How to Apply
Details of our application process are available on https://www.carlowifet.ie/how-to-apply/
Unless otherwise stated , registration fees, exam fees and a government levy are payable for each course. Further details of standard fees are available on https://www.carlowifet.ie/costs-fees-finance/
Additional fees are listed under each course outline. Fees are non-refundable. Details of the refund policy are available here - CIFET Refund Policy 2020 BOM
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the on-line payment facility.
Annual Admission Notice
The Annual Admission Notice 2020.2021 is available for download.
The Carlow Institute Admissions Policy is available for download.
Terms and Conditions
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions for using the on-line facility you declare that all information provided by you is correct.
- The encryption technology used on the site offers a high level of security. Payments are made through a secure payment gateway.
- The system accepts Visa, Visa Debit, and Mastercard.
- Credit card information is used solely for the purpose of payment processing. Payments are through the online site and details of the card are received only
- by the secure online payment agent, REALEX.
- All payments are in EURO and your account will be immediately debited for the amount.
- An automatic email is issued confirming the payment deducted from your credit card.
- Payment by you does not constitute a binding contract.