If you aspire to a career in acting, dance or musical theatre, this course will help you realise your talent and ambitions. We will help you develop a real technical and artistic grounding through expert practical tuition.
You will develop performance skills including acting, movement, dance, voice and musical theatre, and will have opportunities to perform in productions.
The course explores the Performing Arts Business and career preparation. You will be supported to progress to Performing Arts and Drama college through focused audition preparation.
What Makes This Course Special?
- New course for 2019 – 20!
- Practical skills training in Performing Arts
- Performance projects
- Outstanding facilities, including Performance Studio
- Collaboration with our partners VISUAL Carlow
- Support for audition preparation
- Acting Skills and Techniques
- Dance (Contemporary/Jazz)
- Performance Craft
- Theatre Studies
- Theatre Performance Skills
- TV and Film Acting
- Musical Theatre Performance
- Work Experience
Progress to further study and careers including:
- Actor (Stage, TV, film)
- Musical Theatre Performer
- Community Arts Practice
QQI Level 5 Certificate in Theatre Performance 5M5163
Standard registration and QQI L5 exam costs (see costs, fees and finance)
Rehearsal Clothing €30 approx
See the Garda Vetting details on the Entry Requirements Page
Early Interview Option
Get ahead with the Early Interview option
Apply before 19th April 2019 for early interviews in May 2019.
For later interview – apply before 21st August 2019.