If you aspire to a career as an Office Administrator, PA or Receptionist, then our Office Administration course will give you the skills you need for your career.
You will focus on the technical skills and understanding of these roles, including the essential ‘soft skills’ and professional attitudes that these careers expect. The course includes in-depth training in essential office software, including bookkeeping, spreadsheets and word. In addition, you will explore customer interactions in a wide range of situations, and develop the skills to be a first-class administrator.
This grounding in up-to-date business and inter-personal skills will support your progression to a wide range of careers and further study options.
What Makes This Course Special
- Learn essential practical IT on up-to-date systems
- ‘Hands on’ experience of customer-facing work
- Highly experienced office administration team
- Opportunities for business links
- Participate in field trips and visits
- Excellent progression routes, including our own Level 6
Progress to further study and careers including: