Do you see yourself working in a medical administration environment? Medical Secretaries are highly skilled individuals who are always in high demand by employers. This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skill and competence in medical terminology.
You will also learn about the administration and front-line reception duties for a medical receptionist or secretarial role in a medical practice, clinic and or hospital setting. Our Medical Secretary course will lead you to possible careers in a wide range of contexts, including public and private medical practice. You will also have options for progression to Higher Education courses.
What Makes This Course Special
- Learn essential medical terminology
- Develop practical IT skills
- Highly experienced office administration teaching team
- Opportunities for business links
- Work placement in a medical environment
- Excellent progression routes and employment opportunities
Progress to further study and careers including: