This course is ideal if you wish to pursue a career in the legal profession. You will gain detailed insight into the Irish Legal System and the role of law within today’s society.
You will learn about court processes, the legal profession, legislation, law reform and the European Union. The course also couples this study with practical administration skills to give you a great foundation for future careers. You learn about the rights and responsibilities that affect our everyday lives and you will develop skills which will prepare you for studying at Higher Education and for your chosen career.
What Makes This Course Special
- Learn practical skills and apply knowledge
- Apply theory and knowledge in a range of career fields
- Highly experienced Business and Legal team
- Opportunities for business links
- Participate in field trip and visits
- Excellent progression routes, including our own Level 6
- Legal Practice & Procedures
- Business Law
- Business Administration Skills
- Bookkeeping Manual & Computerised
- Spreadsheet Methods
- Word Processing
- Work Practice
Progress to further study and careers including:
- Legal Services
- Legal Secretary
- Law Practice Assistant
- Business Administration
- Corporate Law
- Legal Professional
QQI Level 5 Certificate in Legal Studies 5M3789
Standard registration and QQI L5 exam costs (see costs, fees and finance)
See the Garda Vetting details on the Entry Requirements Page
Early Interview Option
Get ahead with the Early Interview option
Apply before 19th April 2019 for early interviews in May 2019.
For later interview – apply before 21st August 2019.