Engineering offers fantastic career choices – you can progress to work environments where practical skills are combined with solution-focused theory.
You will study the fundamentals of engineering – covering drawing, practical workshop skills and the underpinning theory. This course will set you on the road to engineering careers in a huge variety of disciplines including product design, aerospace, manufacturing, electrical, electronics, mechanical, energy, environment and transport. Our HE links and industry connections will help you maximise your progression and career options.
What Makes This Course Special
- Learn in our fully equipped workshops
- Use industry standard software SolidWorks®
- Learn practical skills and apply knowledge
- Discover new technologies
- Great professional links
- Excellent progression routes
Progress to further study and careers including: