Our Business Administration with Legal Studies course is designed for those who aspire to a career in management, operations or law. This course opens a wide-range of future options, with a firm grounding in practical skills and knowledge.
You will learn about Business Administration, Business Law and Legal Practices, and underpin this with practical skills in Business IT packages.
You’ll find that this course will enable you to progress directly to work, or open the possibility of many Higher Education courses. You can also progress to our Level 6 Business Administration course.
What Makes This Course Special
- Learn practical skills and apply knowledge
- Apply theory and knowledge in a range of career fields
- Highly experienced Business and Legal team
- Opportunities for business links and visits
- Excellent progression routes, including our own Level 6
- Learn practical work ready skills
- Business Administration Skills
- Business Law
- Bookkeeping Manual & Computerised
- Word Processing
- Legal Practice & Procedures
- Work Practice
Progress to further study and careers including:
- Banking & Finance
- Clerical Work
- Legal Clerical
- Office Administration
- Public Service
QQI Level 5 Certificate in Business Administration 5M2468
Standard registration and QQI L5 exam costs (see costs, fees and finance)
See the Garda Vetting details on the Entry Requirements Page
Early Interview Option
Get ahead with the Early Interview option
Apply before 19th April 2019 for early interviews in May 2019.
For later interview – apply before 21st August 2019.